The Delaney Agency is able to assist with the following documents and required government procedures.

Visa Information and Assistance
Obtaining Residence Cards

Obtaining Local Drivers Licenses
Registration at the District Office
Reporting Change of Address in Korea
Reporting International Marriage
Amending Employment Documents
Registration of Vehicle Purchases / Obtaining Pertinent Certificates